What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Nonconformance Tracker Template

Started by , Nov 08 2017 01:56 PM
7 Replies

Good Morning!

Can someone provide an excel spreadsheet template for tracking nonconformance. I need something that can quickly be modified. Thanks You!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Compressed air nonconformance for no records How to reply to an SQF nonconformance for mice droppings? Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open FSSC 22000 audit nonconformance for rodent activity internal nonconformance not being completed Need help with audit nonconformance for KPIs
[Ad]

We have a simple format that we use to track our corrective actions which could be modifed to track holds.  The first tab is where we enter in the information and the second tab is where we trend/track reasons for our corrective actions/holds.  

2 Thanks

I forgot the attachment on the first try!  More coffee needed this morning!  Template.xlsx   24.06KB   555 downloads

6 Thanks

Thank You! This is something simple that I can modify and begin using right away.

I forgot the attachment on the first try!  More coffee needed this morning!  Template.xlsx

this is a good template, I've been trying to create one for years but always seem to get stuck as it needs to be simply to interpret and trend but also detailed enough that partcular issues can be easily highlighted.

This is a very nice template. Unfortunately, I spent more years on the processing floor than a computer and I struggle with excel. The only drop down box I am getting to show is the kind of the deficiency. I click on the others and I get a box that asks how to filter it - A - Z, Z - A, etc then says you must be in one cell. Can anyone guide me on how to bring up all the drop down boxes? I see a small black square on the right bottom corner of each cell thinking there is something there but when I click on it, it does nothing.

Thank you. 

The Type of Deficiency column is the only column that has any data to choose from (derived from the Revision Log tab).

All the rest of the cells are free form entry and do not require data validation.

Marshall

1 Thank

Simple enough! 

Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
Compressed air nonconformance for no records How to reply to an SQF nonconformance for mice droppings? Solution to nonconformance for doors to hall being left open FSSC 22000 audit nonconformance for rodent activity internal nonconformance not being completed Need help with audit nonconformance for KPIs Major nonconformance against Internal Audit program Nonconformance related to layout and segregation How do you resolve a recurring behavioral nonconformance? What to do if staff will not implement corrective actions from an audit nonconformance? Need help with minor nonconformance on Checkweigher T2