What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Principles of Internal Auditing Class

Started by , Apr 16 2019 10:55 AM
4 Replies

Hello everybody,

I am about to take the NSF International Principles of Internal Auditing Class.  There is a 60 minute timed test afterwards.  I absolutely hate taking timed tests.  Has anybody taken this test and can you tell me how hard it was.  You can take it right after the class or later.  Im just trying to decide if I want to take it there and get it over with or wait until I'm home and more relaxed.  

Thank you for any input. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published GHPs-HACCP : General Principles of Food Hygiene Rev.2022 Document Control Principles for Shelf Labels Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Principles of the average net weight system
[Ad]

Hi QA_123,

If you have the option to do it later when you're more relaxed and there's no drawbacks I'd go with that. Seems curious that's an option though; I wonder how they ensure people don't google answers alongside the test at home :huh: Do you still get the same fully certified certificate with the later option?

Anyway, best of luck with it

That's a big complaint for the Internal Auditor Training they have, ours lets the person take all the time they need.  

You have 60 minutes to take the test and it is open book.  You are allowed to use notes you take.  yes you do still get the same certificate.  You can take it a second time if you fail the first time.  If you fail twice you have to take the class again.  I'm just one of those people who panic when I have to take a test.  I have done well with all of them so far but my big fear is that I will fail one.  

Hi QA_123,

The course is very informative & I would suggest you to do so.  

HT

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published GHPs-HACCP : General Principles of Food Hygiene Rev.2022 Document Control Principles for Shelf Labels Free download: Understanding the “General Principles of Food Hygiene” (including GHP and HACCP) published in 2020 by Codex Alimentarius, and its Principles of the average net weight system GHPs V.5: General Principles of Food Hygiene 10 principles of agile and lean management Quality Plan based on SQF Principles using HACCP formatting TACCP Principles in Managing Food Safety TACCP Principles in Managing Food Safety