What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP Repair Tape

Started by , Jun 03 2019 09:29 PM

www.brontapes.com  Bron Tapes is the company that makes this speciality tape - but they no longer stock "GMP" tape, you can have them print it on the tape however, the tape itself is a special mylar type tape.

2 Replies

Hello,

I have been trying to find this tape (attached) for weeks on end. Our QA supervisor accidentally ordered a huge quantity years ago and forgot where they got it from. I've tried various queries on google with no luck. 

Chris

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packaging manufacturing and tape. Pallet cleaning procedure and tape on the floors Alternatives to Clear Adhesive tape for walls in production area Is tape on production flooring allowed? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing?
[Ad]

www.brontapes.com  Bron Tapes is the company that makes this speciality tape - but they no longer stock "GMP" tape, you can have them print it on the tape however, the tape itself is a special mylar type tape.

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you! This is the company I reached out to concerning which type of tape it was. I saw the GMP tape picture under the custom print options, so I'll work with them to get the custom print.

Thanks again,

Chris

Similar Discussion Topics
Packaging manufacturing and tape. Pallet cleaning procedure and tape on the floors Alternatives to Clear Adhesive tape for walls in production area Is tape on production flooring allowed? Food grade or food safe cloth tape... any such thing? How to repair Damaged Forklift Seats Can anyone suggest a good repair for cracks in a blast freezer cement floor? Does covering staples in documents with heavy tape meet the requirements of BRC 4.9.2.2? Self adhesive sticker/label/tape Marking C&S Tools | Any alternatives to duct tape