What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Documenting statutory and regulatory requirements

Started by , Jun 25 2019 08:40 PM
3 Replies

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been searching far and wide for information on how and where to identify the statutory and regulatory requirements that I need for FSSC 22000:2018.   :unsure:   There are a lot of sites out there that tell me how vital it is that I not only list but that I monitor to ensure we stay up to date but not one lead me in the direction.  My hope is this community of knowledge will be much more fruitful.  

We manufacture composite cans.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Shanna

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Documenting good hygiene practices Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting?
[Ad]

Eureka!!  :happydance:  One of the feelers I had out there has provided an avenue.

Eureka!!  :happydance:  One of the feelers I had out there has provided an avenue.

Please tell !

:oops: The lead was a fail.  Packaging and Legislation in the United States: An Overview but it was not what I was looking for.  I will keep searching.

Similar Discussion Topics
Documenting good hygiene practices Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting? Tools or templates for documenting action plans Documenting ISO22000:2018 "Issues" Efficiently documenting Holds, Non-Conformances, Customer Complaints Documenting Rejected Corrective Actions Documenting changes in the HACCP plan