What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

External providers of processes, products or services

Started by , Oct 21 2019 02:13 PM

Good day everyone. 

I have a question regarding externally provided processes, products or services. Does this include people coming in to train the organisation's members on the FSMS and certification bodies?

Yes, Whoever provides service to the organization comes under this clause. It also includes external trainers, pest control, laundress, security, Calibration lab, testing lab, sub contractors, AMCs, Caterer (if i am not wrong). 

2 Replies

Good day everyone. 

I have a question regarding externally provided processes, products or services. Does this include people coming in to train the organisation's members on the FSMS and certification bodies?

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
External and Internal Communication example External warehouse - questions and concerns External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records How to share certification work and costs with external company? Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator
[Ad]

Yes. An organization providing a service such as training would fall under the contract service provider definition. You want to have documentation of the training provided, who attended the training, who was Training, and what makes that trainer qualified to do so. Often times organizations who provide instruction have certifications to do so, and can provide those to your company. We do in house training at our facility and the auditor requires the aforementioned information each year.

2 Thanks

Good day everyone. 

Yes, Whoever provides service to the organization comes under this clause. It also includes external trainers, pest control, laundress, security, Calibration lab, testing lab, sub contractors, AMCs, Caterer (if i am not wrong). 

3 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
External and Internal Communication example External warehouse - questions and concerns External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records How to share certification work and costs with external company? Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator External Calibration Internal and External Communications - Objective Risk assessment of internal and external issue ISO 22000 Clause 4.1 - 4.4 and 6 - Risk and Opportunities amd Internal and external parties How can we minimize the risks associated with an employee wearing an external medical device in production?