What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC 3.8.1 NC - How to close?

Started by , Jul 03 2020 11:56 AM
2 Replies

Hi I am Suresh From India , Recently we completed BRC audit i got an nc related 3.8.1  Non Conformity product , how to close please help me 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
I'm very close to being beyond the f--- it.... Different methods used to close bags of remnant ingredients? Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind Does anyone use a 3rd party firm to review and close out all non-conformances? Is there an USDA, FDA or SQF code that says how close a food transportation conveyor belt can be to the ground?
[Ad]

Hi Suresh, you might need to provide some more detail as to exactly what the non-conformance was please - there are a few elements to 3.8.1 so to be able to help we'd need to understand what the actual problem is/was.

You want us to look it up?  Better if you do, and details as to what the infraction was, then people can assist.

Similar Discussion Topics
I'm very close to being beyond the f--- it.... Different methods used to close bags of remnant ingredients? Competition: Close Encounters of the Food Safety Kind Does anyone use a 3rd party firm to review and close out all non-conformances? Is there an USDA, FDA or SQF code that says how close a food transportation conveyor belt can be to the ground? Risk of PPE being stored close to the floor Receiving Dock in Close Proximity to Garbage Compactor Chute How to close a nonconformity related to supplier assessment? Do we need strip curtains if the warehouse doors are rapid close? Considerations when RTE and raw beef processing in close proximity?