What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sign showing how an employee should be dressed when entering the bakery

Started by , Aug 12 2020 08:54 PM
6 Replies

Hello

My employer has asked me to create a sign that shows how an employee should be dressed when entering the bakery.  Hat, mask & gloves.  I wanted to take a photo of an employee in the appropriate gear and blow it up for the entry.  He says No, he wants an illustration of a person wearing the correct gear.  I've looked high and low, no luck.  Has anyone seen something like this available for purchase?

Thank you for any help you might offer!

Gwyn

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Commissioning document template for new equipment sign off Is it a requirement to sign every document and policy? Visitor Sign-in Software Could dented cans of cooking oil be a sign of botulism? Do you have to be certified on PCQI to sign off on records in a manufacturing facility?
[Ad]

I have taken a picture of a production worker and blurred out their face.

Tell the company to invest in a graphic designer xD or get you Photoshop so you can draw a person just kidding! I did a quick google search with key words of PPE and Proper Gloves. I got the following (side note I have not worked in a bakery so I am not sure what "proper wear" means).

https://www.cdc.gov/...pe-sequence.pdf

Following, interesting.

What  about a body outline, with the three required PPE pieces with arrows pointing to where they would be worn?

Hello

My employer has asked me to create a sign that shows how an employee should be dressed when entering the bakery.  Hat, mask & gloves.  I wanted to take a photo of an employee in the appropriate gear and blow it up for the entry.  He says No, he wants an illustration of a person wearing the correct gear.  I've looked high and low, no luck.  Has anyone seen something like this available for purchase?

Thank you for any help you might offer!

Gwyn

There are some apps that take photos and turn them into drawings - a quick google search brought up a bunch of options - perhaps that might be a good solution?  Alternatively, perhaps you could see if anyone on staff has some drawing skill and would be willing to do the drawing?

Good luck! At the very least you could probably commission someone on Etsy to do the drawing!

Thank you for all the suggestions.  They were helpful!

I would think using someone in leadership, such as the production manager, would be very influential for the employees.  And...it would make sure the production manager is accountable to following the GMP requirements.  :ejut:

Similar Discussion Topics
Commissioning document template for new equipment sign off Is it a requirement to sign every document and policy? Visitor Sign-in Software Could dented cans of cooking oil be a sign of botulism? Do you have to be certified on PCQI to sign off on records in a manufacturing facility? PCQI sign off SQF 2.3.5.1 Finished Product Specification - Customer Sign Off Co Manufacturing Need to Sign Contract Agreement SQF 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 Does anyone have an on the job training template for training sign off? Quality Control Job - 'funny' sign