What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Effectiveness of pressure differential sieves and filters

Started by , Jul 06 2021 04:10 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone! I have a question about the use of pressure differential as a way to monitor a filter/sieve (OPRP). Does anyone have any experience with this type of filter/sieve? Would they be able to accurately detect if the filter breaks? Thank you in advance! Kind regards, Monica

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Testing Allergen Cleaning Effectiveness System for verifying the effectiveness of the communication plan Grease trap effectiveness
[Ad]

Hi everyone! I have a question about the use of pressure differential as a way to monitor a filter/sieve (OPRP). Does anyone have any experience with this type of filter/sieve? Would they be able to accurately detect if the filter breaks?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Monica

Hi Monica,

What kind of filter/Sieve ?

What kind of Process ?

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your answer.

The process is liquid chocolate, and I don't have specific details about the sieve/filter, its more a general question to know whether anybody has experience using sophisticated filters that monitor the pressure differential, using this measurement as heir CCP monitoring.

Kind regards,

Monica

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Testing Allergen Cleaning Effectiveness System for verifying the effectiveness of the communication plan Grease trap effectiveness Measuring the Effectiveness of Elements of the SQF system? Validation and Effectiveness How to confirm the effectiveness of the boot washer? Methyl Anthranilate (MA) Bird Fog Hazer Effectiveness Bird Repellent Effectiveness