What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi from the states! Excited to learn!

Started by , Nov 09 2023 11:33 PM
3 Replies

Hi everyone! My name is Tav, I am a somewhat recent graduate with a BA in Food Science. Currently work in QA for an alternative meat company. I have less than a years experience working in QA, but I'm excited to keep learning!

Best Wishes to you all  ^_^

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help us Learn More About Our Visitors United States Heavy Metal limits in Food Want to learn more about BRCGS standard? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States
[Ad]

Good evening g from MVI Tav 

Welcome!

Hi Tav,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums

Kind regards,

Tony

Good morning TAV. Welcome to the forum.

Similar Discussion Topics
Help us Learn More About Our Visitors United States Heavy Metal limits in Food Want to learn more about BRCGS standard? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States Shipping food products containing meat and poultry to the United States Looking for guidance or syllabus to learn food safety management Exporting from United States to Canada Allergen Declarations Excited to join the IFSQN! What certifications are required to export roasted coffee into the United States?