What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen

Started by , Mar 13 2024 11:02 AM
1 Reply

Hey there! My name is Alem, I live in Kazakhstan and am currently writing a dissertation on the implementation of the HACCP system in a school canteen. Therefore, I am interested in all the information on this topic, I will be very grateful for any information, because in our country they have not yet implemented the HACCP system in schools

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Guidance material for starting SQF implementation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor
[Ad]

Hi Alem,

The basic principles of HACCP system remain the same regardless the physical location where it situated. 

In a school canteen, there would not be much difference in the operations and procedures that related to canteen in another place (basically).

If you have the general HACCP implementation idea and resources, you are good to go. Follow the HACCP implementation protocol as envisaged by the 12 principles of HACCP. You can use document formats and reports available online to customize according to your needs. 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Guidance material for starting SQF implementation FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN SQF Level 2 implementation for seafood wholesaler and distributor GMP Implementation Suggestions for the implementation of new additional requirement in FSSC 22000 V6 HACCP implementation IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package