What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First time in this Forum

Started by , Feb 25 2003 06:35 AM
4 Replies
Hi,
my name is Franco, Quality Assurance Mgr Food manufacturing Company, in Italy.
It's my first time in this Forum.
Would like to share experiences and opinions.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time
[Ad]
Hi Franco,

Welcome to the forum.

What's the state of play in Italy regarding Food Packaging Safety? Is there a lot of pressure from customers? And is there much awareness of the BRC/IoP Packaging Standard?

Also how did you manage to find Saferpak?

Regards,
Simon
Thanks Simon.

I used to follow discussions on Usenet Newsgroup alt.food.safety and found this Website

http://www.haccpnow.co.uk

One of the links is Saferpak and I found it interesting because of the Forum.

BRC standards are known, but only if Companies export their goods in UK.

Personally, I didn't know that there were such standards just a couple of months ago.

Pressure from Consumers is increasing every day: there are TV shows and indipendent magazines and Consumers can compare products and services.

IMHO it's a matter of culture: people just don't know their rights. They don't know that eating safe food is one of their rights.

Regards. Franco
Hi Franco,

Does your company supply into the UK retailers and if so must you achieve the BRC/IoP Packaging Standard?

By the way what does "IMHO" mean?

Regards,
Simon
No, We don't supply UK.
IMHO means In My Humble Opinion.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification BRC Unannounced Audit Time Soft Drinks - Pasteurisation Time/Temp (PU's) Swabbing zone 1,2,3 at the same time For temperature cooling does the time limit of 2-hour start when the temperature is at 135 °F for the sauce? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? SQF- Recall/Traceability - Time of Completion Contact time for sanitizing food contact surfaces BRC Packaging - unannounced audit time