What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Documenting ISO22000:2018 "Issues"

Started by , Sep 03 2019 01:37 PM
3 Replies

I have been working as a quality manager for 6 months and I am beginning the process of transitioning from ISO22000:2005 to the 2018 version. I'm currently stuck at trying to define issues as there can be a broader perspective ti this and I'm not too sure where to stop. It would be great if I could get help with documenting the new standard.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Documenting good hygiene practices Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting?
[Ad]

Hi,

As one of our auditors told me that we have to note down internal and external issues which impact not only our food safety but also our productivity and overall performance of the Organization. 

In our organization, i have issued one register to each dept where in the dept heads have to note down both internal or external issues which they come across during the daily activity and which will hamper the performance of the organization, mean while they also have to do risk analysis for those issues and then find the corrective actions to reduce the risk. Everything is compiled on monthly basis in one excel sheet and presented during external audit.

The issues include risks and opportunities, the high risks will be reduced to low risks by taking proper corrections and corrective actions and some minor risks may give us opportunity to improve our process or activity.

Thanks 

Mahantesh

3 Thanks

Thank you so much for this information. So this excel sheet that you compile all the information from different departments, is it linked to a manual/procedure?

Thank you so much for this information. So this excel sheet that you compile all the information from different departments, is it linked to a manual/procedure?

Yes this is linked to Food safety manual and also this should be discussed in MRM.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Documenting good hygiene practices Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting? Tools or templates for documenting action plans Documenting statutory and regulatory requirements Efficiently documenting Holds, Non-Conformances, Customer Complaints Documenting Rejected Corrective Actions Documenting changes in the HACCP plan