What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Learn a Bit About Me (Video)

Started by , Nov 06 2019 03:43 PM
2 Replies

I never formally introduced myself on here, and I figured this could be a good opportunity for everyone to get to know me a little bit better. I entered a little recipe video making contest with my twin sister and we were selected as finalists. There's always been a huge part of me that is drawn to art and creativity, so I always try to do little projects like this whenever I have the time.

Feel free to check out the video here: https://woobox.com/4...ery/NwQmR2cLaes

No pressure at all to vote, I'm ultimately just sharing this so you can learn a bit about me! 

2 Likes
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help us Learn More About Our Visitors Hi from the states! Excited to learn! Want to learn more about BRCGS standard? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Looking for guidance or syllabus to learn food safety management
[Ad]

Great video! I just voted  :thumbup:  

1 Thank

Haha aw, thank you! :lol:

Similar Discussion Topics
Help us Learn More About Our Visitors Hi from the states! Excited to learn! Want to learn more about BRCGS standard? Want to learn more about BRC Start in Canada? Looking for guidance or syllabus to learn food safety management Wanting to learn about root cause Technical Manager Wannabe joining to learn and share FSMS - Here to learn more about ISO 22000 Hi, I´m ready to learn and share about Food Defense Effective methods to make people learn in short duration training?