What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Expert Systems

Started by , Apr 22 2004 04:23 PM
2 Replies
I have been asked to do a presentation on Expert systems and process change authorisation. I think I can cover the process change bit (although any advice there would be useful) but I have no idea about expert systems.

When you look it up on the net, you just get computer systems. The way it has been described to me is that you use a quality system as a skeleton, and then build on it?

Do you think that 9004 could be considered an expert system?

Nadine.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Amaia Alonso - Food safety and operations expert sustainability conscious Commercial Canning Expert Looking for a HACCP Expert Minor Non-Conformance on 2.1.5.2 vii Source of legal and expert advice NC for not listing our legal counsel and expert contacts
[Ad]

I have been asked to do a presentation on Expert systems and process change authorisation.

I would ask for clarification on the meaning of "expert systems" - if they have asked for a presentation you would hope they could tell you what they are.

Let us know what you find out.

REgards,
Simon
An expert system, as I understand the term, is indeed a computer program or application that replaces or assists a human expert.

So I guess any software application that assists a quality expert to do their job would qualify.

I suspect that doesn't help but it's all I have. Sorry.

Simon's advice is good, SAM - clarify the purpose and scope of the presentation.

Good luck

rgds Jim

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Amaia Alonso - Food safety and operations expert sustainability conscious Commercial Canning Expert Looking for a HACCP Expert Minor Non-Conformance on 2.1.5.2 vii Source of legal and expert advice NC for not listing our legal counsel and expert contacts Looking for an expert in chocolate coatings Expert needed: validation of claim iron and B12, what to expect? Product Recall Expert Combining similar products in food safety plan - expert advice needed Expert Advice for BCP - SQF Module 2 - Section 2.1.6.2