What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between Quality Policy and Quality Policy Statement

Started by , Oct 13 2010 05:12 PM
3 Replies
Hi All,

Would anybody help me understanding difference between Quality Policy and Quality Policy Statement?

Are two names for same document!

Regards

Martin
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]
Hi Martin,

I belive both means the same.

Regards,

Miroslav

Hi All,

Would anybody help me understanding difference between Quality Policy and Quality Policy Statement?

Are two names for same document!

Regards

Martin

Dear martinblue,

This sounds more like a political query ?

Do you hv a link(s) for comparison of context ? My guess - one is British, the other American.

or perhaps Erikssson vs Capello ?

Rgds / Charles.C
They are like potatoes and potatos or tomatoes and tomatos. I think they are the same.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)