What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between SQF 2000 and ISO 22000

Started by , Mar 29 2012 10:16 AM
4 Replies
Hi,

I have got two questions:
  • What is the difference between SQF 2000 and ISO 22000?
  • Can a hotel be certified against SQF standard?
Thanks
Deepti
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]
Deepti, SAI Global has a very nice free webinar on comparison among diferent GFSI standards, noting all diffrences. You can find it at http://www.saiglobal...CCP-webinar.htm

As for your second question, I think yes, but I was never exposed to a hotel environemnt.

Hi,

I have got two questions:

• What is the difference between SQF 2000 and ISO 22000?
  • Can a hotel be certified against SQF standard?
Thanks
Deepti

SQF can assist if your hotel food, bev, catering wishes to receive SQF2000.
ISO to best of my knowledge does not certify your type of enterprise.
If you would like more data please email me at xxxx
I have a spreadsheet showing the various GFSI programs and what they offer.
If you are interested in SQF (www.sqfi.com), download the most current Version 7
Level 2 is GFSI Certified (must have HACCP/Food Safety Plan(s)
Level 3 is built upon level 2 and includes the TQM (total quality management program)
Thank you for your time
Tom
Dear deepti,

Regarding previous post -

ISO to best of my knowledge does not certify your type of enterprise

There are a number of threads on this forum discussing iso 22000 and hotel food systems.

Rgds / Charles.C
Business can elect any of the ISO standards for which they would like to obtain certification against, including ISO22000. Just make sure that the certification body that you choose to certify is accrediated to do so.

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)