What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Documenting changes in the HACCP plan

Started by , Mar 22 2016 09:58 PM
2 Replies

Help!! If a change something in my justification for decision do I have to document the reason for the change in my HACCP Plan Amendments?

Thank you in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Documenting good hygiene practices Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting?
[Ad]

Hi Fverdin

A good HACCP plan should be supported by a good document control procedure and register.

Any changes made in the HACCP plan has to be recorded int Document Control Register, therefore in my opinion you are better off in recording your justification in the document control register. It is important as you may have to explain the reason to the auditor for making the change as well as the record would also be useful for the next person if you move on.

Kind regards

Humaid Khan

MD

Halal International Services

1 Like1 Thank

Thank you very much for your advise!

Similar Discussion Topics
Documenting good hygiene practices Documenting Label Compliance Template for documenting the food context of the organization What is best practice in documenting email communications with customers? Cutting Board sanitation...does it need verifying and documenting? Tools or templates for documenting action plans Documenting ISO22000:2018 "Issues" Documenting statutory and regulatory requirements Efficiently documenting Holds, Non-Conformances, Customer Complaints Documenting Rejected Corrective Actions