What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between ISO22002-2005 and 220001-2-2005?

Started by , Jul 31 2016 10:14 AM
1 Reply

I am Wellington Macherenga, from Zimbabwe a Logistician by profession. l am working for a Dairy Manufacturing Company as a Warehouse Manager responsible for the Procurement and Sake keeping of Raw Material. l have more than 10 years of experience for Non  Governmental and Private as well as public sector.

However because of the growing demand of Good Manufacturing Practices in my recent job i find it very crucial to join the global team under your fora so as to enhance my knowledge in Food Safety Management Systems.

l thank you for accepting me to join your team.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]

I am Wellington Macherenga, from Zimbabwe a Logistician by profession. l am working for a Dairy Manufacturing Company as a Warehouse Manager responsible for the Procurement and Sake keeping of Raw Material. l have more than 10 years of experience for Non  Governmental and Private as well as public sector.

However because of the growing demand of Good Manufacturing Practices in my recent job i find it very crucial to join the global team under your fora so as to enhance my knowledge in Food Safety Management Systems.

l thank you for accepting me to join your team.

Hi Wellington,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

I'm guessing you meant the difference between  iso22002-X (actually a series) and iso 22001 ?

First one is a (Series of) Standard(s) for Prerequisite Programs which can be particularly useful when combined with ISO22000 to achieve certification to FSSC22000. The "X" (1,2,3 etc) defines a particular food-related category.

Second one contains "Guidelines on the application of ISO 9001:2000 for the food and drink industry (replaces: ISO 15161:2001)"

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)