What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between internal audit plan and internal audit schedule?

Started by , Dec 21 2016 07:36 AM
7 Replies

Dear everybody,

Can you tell me the different between internal audit plan and schedule. If yes, could you please give me the example templates. i am food industry newcomer.

I appreciate your help alot.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]

Dear everybody,

Can you tell me the different between internal audit plan and schedule. If yes, could you please give me the example templates. i am food industry newcomer.

I appreciate your help alot.

Hi akool,

Is there any more context to yr query, eg source of the interest ? BRC ?

eg -

http://smallbusiness...dule-40217.html

1 Thank

Dear Charles C.

If it 's possible, could you please give me template of internal audit schedule and internal audit plan.

Thank you very much indeed

Dear Charles C.

If it 's possible, could you please give me template of internal audit schedule and internal audit plan.

Thank you very much indeed

FS Standard ?? Any ?

1 Thank

I think Charles needs more info to answer your question.  It might be a language issue because an "internal audit schedule" is definitely going to be when you are planning to undertake your audits.  An "internal audit plan" might also mean the exact same thing or it might mean "why have you planned your audits that way" so could be an internal audit risk assessment or procedure.  I think Charles is trying to get the original standard you're trying to comply with so he can understand what you need?

1 Thank

Dear Charles.C

Actually, my factory is going to take BRC certification. And in 3.4 internal audit requirement, there are just 2 requirements in detail which neither require for audit schedule nor audit plan.

But, when i have to build up procedure for internal audit. i have to design steps for this process as following step.

By the way, thank GMO for giving me advance explanation.

I hope to receive opinion from you

Sincerely yours,

Dear Charles.C

Actually, my factory is going to take BRC certification. And in 3.4 internal audit requirement, there are just 2 requirements in detail which neither require for audit schedule nor audit plan.

But, when i have to build up procedure for internal audit. i have to design steps for this process as following step.

By the way, thank GMO for giving me advance explanation.

I hope to receive opinion from you

Sincerely yours,

Hi akool,

As I understand, sec. 3.4 requires, inter alia,  (a) a Program (=Plan), (b) a Schedule (=Schedule).

Can study the generous (BRC6) attachments in this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...dit/#entry95362

Hi akool,

As I understand, sec. 3.4 requires, inter alia,  (a) a Program (=Plan), (b) a Schedule (=Schedule).

Can study the generous (BRC6) attachments in this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...dit/#entry95362

Oh , really nice advice.

Thanks Charles alot

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)