What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Any suitable job opening?

Started by , Nov 07 2017 07:24 AM
2 Replies

Dear Members,

Hope you all are doing good!  I am from India. This is regarding a suitable job opportunity for me as I have always wanted an international exposure.

I am currently working as Assistant Manager QA and looking after system and certifications. I have undergone the training for the requirements of different management system standards used in food sector (BRC, FSSC, HACCP, FSMS) and FSSAI regulations. Recently, I have also attended Six Sigma- Green Belt Training Program. I have a Master of Technology degree in Food Safety & Quality Management and a total of 1 year 8 months experience including Internship.

I am a quick learner, hard worker and self motivated person.

kindly consider my profile and let me know if there is suitable job opening for me. I shall be highly thankful to you.

I look forward to hearing form you. 

Kind Regards,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team Declaration once opened use by (X-Days or X-Hours) After Opening a Food Packaging Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage? Paper sack opening and resealing Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags
[Ad]

Did you managed t find a job or you still looking for opportunities?

1 Thank
I am still looking for the opportunity. Kindly Let me know if you have something.

Similar Discussion Topics
Suitable Flashlights for Inspections by the Production Team Declaration once opened use by (X-Days or X-Hours) After Opening a Food Packaging Is PVC walls with colorful printout on them suitable for raw materials storage? Paper sack opening and resealing Trying to find a food safe knife for opening bags Type of migration test suitable to test on repeat used of HDPE Plastic for steaming Bakehouse - opening doors, risks of site security, contamination Selection of suitable lubricating oil for equipment Canned food opening process Suitable Packing Material for Toasted Coconut Chips