What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between fiche & formulaire (French)

Started by , Mar 05 2020 09:15 AM
4 Replies

Hello,

Quelle est la Différence entre fiche & formulaire ?

(= What is the difference between "fiche" and "formulaire") 

I have some documents concern the FSSC22000 certification, yet some are entitled fiche de contrôle  and others are formulaire de contrôle.

I can't tell what the difference between them. 

thank you so much

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]

Hello Amina,

The comments here may help if it is perhaps a language thing: (regardez ici:)

https://forum.wordre...ulaire.3306571/

1 Like1 Thank

Hello Amina,

The comments here may help if it is perhaps a language thing: (regardez ici:)

https://forum.wordre...ulaire.3306571/

From google translate -

OK, if I understand correctly, all the forms are forms, but the forms are not necessarily forms?

Bravo !

@ Amina - waiting for yr comments to yr other 2 running threads

^   :lol: Yes I noticed after a 'translation' of the page into English it doesn't quite make sense, which led me to believe it may be a synonym that doesn't exist in English in which case hopefully the comments in French will make more sense to the poster.

^   :lol: Yes I noticed after a 'translation' of the page into English it doesn't quite make sense, which led me to believe it may be a synonym that doesn't exist in English in which case hopefully the comments in French will make more sense to the poster.

TBH, I thought that  "fiche"(aka microfiche) and "form" are 2 completely different things

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)