What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference Between CCP, PRP & OPRP

Started by , Jul 05 2020 04:58 AM
1 Reply

Dear All,

Most of you guys will find this question as simple and ridiculous !!! but i always confusion on these factors.

Somebody can simply explain whats is CCP, OPRP & PRP, how it differ from each other.

Please do give some live examples of setting up these in industries like milk & juice factories, catering services with atleast one examples of each category.

Thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]

Dear All,

Most of you guys will find this question as simple and ridiculous !!! but i always confusion on these factors.

Somebody can simply explain whats is CCP, OPRP & PRP, how it differ from each other.

Please do give some live examples of setting up these in industries like milk & juice factories, catering services with atleast one examples of each category.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi shanvtk,

Yr query suggests  a difficulty with  the fundamental Principles  of HACCP..

I assume you have some technical background.

I suggest to first study an Introductory document for HACCP which defines/illustrates the concepts of  PRP and CCP. Then  advance to OPRP which has always been a notoriously tricky and confused  topic although it has recently undergone a partial  improvement  in iso22000:2018.

For CCP and PRP I suggest you read this -

https://www.fda.gov/...tion-guidelines

PS - if above heavy-going, a book like Practical HACCP by Mortimore et al may help. This expands explanation of the concepts involved.

PPS - or see the haccp-text link in the PS to this Post -

https://www.ifsqn.co...cp/#entry162112

P3S - if OPRP is actually the primary difficulty, suggestions are more difficult. Although old, the original 2005 version of iso22004 is IMO still a valuable resource albeit definition-wise now superceded by iso22000-2018 and (partially) the latest iso22004 revision (ca. 2015)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)