What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP

Started by , Mar 16 2023 07:40 AM
3 Replies
Hello,
  I've just received customer requirement about the food safety plan. I sent him HACCP, and he comment "This is HACCP plan, not a FSMA compliant Food Safety Plan to meet US requirements.;" 
  Can you help me need to conduct which document will be additional ?
  Thanks.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour?
[Ad]

They are quite similar, but the FDA compliant food safety plan has some specific requirements you may not be meeting.

Have you read: The Difference Between HACCP and a Food Safety Plan - Corvium?

2 Thanks

They are quite similar, but the FDA compliant food safety plan has some specific requirements you may not be meeting.

This is the first time I approach to FSMA. Thanks. If you have FDA food safety plan, please share to me. 

This is the first time I approach to FSMA. Thanks. If you have FDA food safety plan, please share to me. 

the link below has the training that may be needed to become a PCQI for FSMA.   It also has a download for the "participant" manual for the class.  the manual will have examples of entire "Plans".    

https://www.ifsh.iit...rols-human-food

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP) Understanding the difference between PRP, OPRP and CCP