What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Difference between 7.8, 8.4.2 & 8.4.3

Started by , Jan 31 2008 07:29 AM
1 Reply
Who could help me to explain the difference between7.8,8.4.2&8.4.3 by a case study?Appreciate your time and any comments!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference
[Ad]

Who could help me to explain the difference between7.8,8.4.2&8.4.3 by a case study?Appreciate your time and any comments!

Good Question

7.8 it’s part of a planning requirements for verification activities (besides internal audits) You have to appoint responsible, methods, frequencies, etc. for verification of PRP’s, information, control measures, hazard level, etc. then, with the internal audit output the HACCP team has to evaluate the results and take appropriate actions. Also, before de Management review, the HACCP team has to analyze the results of verification activities (including internal audits) to review opportunities areas, weaknesses of the system, resources, etc. I hope this document help…

Saludos from México.

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a difference between Organic Food Fraud and Conventional food fraud? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Difference between Food safety plan and HACCP Difference between incidence reporting and emergency preparedness SQF Level 2 and 3 difference Difference between Extract VS Flavour? What difference between CP and OPRP in ISO 22000 What is the difference between Whitebait and Blanchbait? Difference between clauses 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 BRC Issue 8 Difference in microbiological count in same process (EMP)