Event Organizer NSF-GFTC
Contact Name Annette Crewson
Contact Number 519-821-1246 ext. 5028
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event State/City Guelph
Event Country Canada
Cost of Attendance $775.00 CDN
Event/Registration URL http://www.gftc.ca/courses-and-training/course-details.aspx?course=GLB54
This course helps you understand the general principles and requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Issue 7, such as fundamental clauses and statements of intent. You will learn how certificated audits against the standard operate, including closing the audit, corrective actions and certificate issue. At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the background and benefits of the standard
- Understand protocol and requirements of the standard
- Understand the details of the standard
- Understand audit planning and the events during and after an audit
- Understand the current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by the BRC
A good understanding of food safety principles is essential.
Participants MUST bring their copy of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety, Issue 7 to this training program.