SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Jan 12 2021 02:37 PM
- Last Updated: Jan 12 2021 07:16 PM
- File Size: 548.33KB
- Views: 105
- Downloads: 18
Download GHPs V.5: General Principles of Food Hygiene Rev.5/2020
GHPs GMP HACCP revison5
The General Principles of Food Hygiene: Good Hygiene Practices (GHPs) and the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System aim to:
- provide principles and guidance on the application of GHPs applicable throughout the food chain to
provide food that is safe and suitable for consumption;
- provide guidance on the application of HACCP principles;
- clarify the relationship between GHPs and HACCP; and
- provide the basis on which sector and product-specific codes of practice can be established.
The document is intended for use by FBOs (including primary producers, importers, manufacturers/processors, food warehouse/logistics operators, food service operators, retailers and traders) and competent authorities, as appropriate. It provides basic information to meet the needs of food businesses, irrespective of the nature of product and size of food business, in the context of food trade. However, it should be noted that it is not possible for the document to provide specific guidance for all situations and specific types of food businesses and the nature and extent of food safety risks associated with individual circumstances.
Other files you may be interested in ..
0 user(s) are online (in the past 60 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users