Practical Food Safety Culture Training(0 customer reviews)
Next Live Training: None Scheduled
Alternatively purchase the previous training recording (with 30 day access) to experience the full 4-hour training session along with the presentation slides, templates, and certificate of attendance. Make you choice for live or recording during checkout.
Instructor: Vladimir Surčinski, Auditor and Trainer
Facilitator: Simon Timperley, Administrator, IFSQN
Cost per attendee: $97.00 USD
Training Course Outline:
The Practical Food Safety Culture 4-hour online training webinar is suitable for those wishing to implement a new Food Safety Culture system in their company as well as for those looking to gain knowledge on how to improve existing systems.
At the IFSQN we pride ourselves on providing practical training rather than theoretical. We are pleased to announce an online training webinar that will help you understand topic of Food Safety Culture and show you the steps to easy implement or improve Food Safety Culture.
In the first part of the training participants will receive general information on employee awareness, company culture, food safety systems and how these topics are main parts of the Food Safety Culture. In the first part participants will understand definitions, GFSI certification schemes requirements, and legal requirements EU, USA connected with Food Safety Culture.
In the second part of the training participants will receive instruction on developing an Food Safety Culture program, training and competence program and Food Safety Culture communication. The training will include practical examples and insight from the lead auditor perspective.
All attendees receive:
- Copy of the training materials (Slides and Templates)
- Personalized IFSQN Training Academy Certificate
- 30 day access to the webinar recording
- Exclusive post webinar contact with the presenter for further explanation and input
- Introduction to Food Safety Culture topic
- Importance of employee awareness
- What is Company Culture and how to recognize level of the same?
- History of Food Safety Culture and how it has become part of Food Safety System
- Definitions and understanding of requirements
- Food Safety Culture requirements in food standards (GFSI)
- Food Safety Culture in legislation EU, USA
- Main parts of the Food Safety Culture
- How to start with the implementation or improvement of Food Safety Culture
- Evaluation models of employee awareness and Food Safety Culture level
- Tools for Food Safety culture evaluation (questionnaires, SSAFE tools)
- Overview of the questions used in evaluation tools
- Development of strategies and objectives in connection with Food Safety Culture, Food Safety Culture Policy
- Development of employee engagement (open door model, communication box etc.)
- Employee training program
- Food Safety Culture communication with employees, top management, customers, and suppliers
- Internal audit as tool for improvement of Food Safety Culture
- Reporting, KPIs and trend analysis about Food Safety Culture