SQF Growing & Fresh Produce Food Safety Management System(0 customer reviews)
The SQF Code Growing and Production of Fresh Produce Implementation Package is an ideal package for Producers looking to meet the requirements of SQF Code Edition 7.2.
This comprehensive package is designed to assist in achieving SQF Certification and contains extensive implementation tools and unrivalled comprehensive SQF documentation system templates.
Watch this product demonstration video for an overview of the extensive documentation, records templates, training, checklists and project implementation tools contained in our packages.
The package covers SQF Food Sector Category (FSC) 3 Growing and Production of Fresh Produce (GFSI Bl: Farming of Plant Products) and the requirements of applicable modules:
- Module 2: System elements
- Module 7: Food Safety Fundamentals – Good Agricultural Practices for farming of plant products (fruit and vegetables)
- FSC 3: Growing and production of fresh produce includes:
- 3A: Fresh produce that will undergo further processing
- 3B: Ready-to-eat (RTE) produce
Examples include fruit and vegetable varieties such as:
Tropical and temperate tree fruits, carrots, beets, potatoes, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, all forms of leafy greens, spring mix, tomatoes, peppers, herbs and spices and tomatoes, green onions, baby spinach, lettuce, melons etc.
This comprehensive SQF Food Safety and Quality Management System Package includes:
- Food Safety Management System Procedures
- Food Safety Management System Record Templates
- Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook
- HACCP Manual
- Interactive HACCP Training & Exam
- Validation & Verification Records
- SQF FSQMS Verification Audit Templates
- Internal Auditor Training & Exam
- SQF Code Training Modules 2 & 7
- User start up guide
- Free online support via e-mail
- Unannounced Audit Guidance
- Allergen Management Module & Risk Assessment Tool
- Supplier Risk Assessment Tool
- SQF Produce HACCP Calculator
- Complaint Management Guidelines & Analyser
- Extended Internal Audit Training
- Verification Schedule Risk Assessment Tool and Template
The package includes fundamental Food Safety Procedures which enable an organisation to put in place procedures that are compliant with the SQF Code. The system also provides guidance on how to manage and implement preventative controls and HACCP plans as part of an overall food safety system. This process is aided by our implementation tools, training guides and checklists which completely simplify the implementation process.
As a bonus our SQF Code Implementation Package is backed up by expert support which is always available to provide assistance in developing the system.
- Start Up Guide Sample
- Implementation Workbook Sample
- QM 2.1.3 Food Safety and Quality Management System Sample
- QM 7.2 Pests and Vermin Management Sample
- QMR 002 Training Record Sample
- QMR 012 Corrective Action Request Sample
- Glass Breakage Procedure Verification Checklist Sample