Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations(9 customer reviews)
The next Live training course is scheduled for Friday, September 25 (2 PM to 6 PM UK, 9 AM to 1 PM Eastern USA).
If you want to take the training course sooner, purchase the previous webinar recording from March 20, 2020 and experience the full 4-hour training session along with the presentation slides, exam and certificate.
This interactive online training webinar will enable participants to develop practical knowledge of the principles of internal auditing enabling them to participate as part of your internal audit team. The webinar provides instruction on how to implement an Internal Audit system and how to prepare, conduct and report on an internal audit.
Instructor: Tony Connor, Chief Technical Advisor, IFSQN
Facilitator: Simon Timperley, Administrator, IFSQN
Cost per attendee: $97.00 USD
Training Course Outline:
Internal auditing is included in Food Safety Management Requirements of the GFSI Guidance Document and as such is a compulsory element of GFSI benchmarked standards including BRC, SQF, IFS and FSSC 22000.
Internal auditing is a tool to verify the effectiveness of the food safety management system, identify and correct non-conformity and demonstrate continuous improvement.
This interactive IFSQN online webinar will enable participants to develop practical knowledge of the principles of internal auditing enabling them to participate as part of your internal audit team.
The webinar provides instruction on how to implement an Internal Audit system and how to prepare, conduct and report on an internal audit.
The course is suitable for all personnel working in food manufacturing, food handling, food storage or food distribution operations.
All attendees receive:
• Copy of the training material (PDF)
• Personalized IFSQN Training Academy Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course and end test
• 30 day access to the webinar recording
The course is delivered in 8 sections:
1. Introduction to Internal Auditing
2. Auditing Documentation
3. Audit Scheduling and Risk Assessment
4. Internal Audit Procedure including preparation, reporting and practical audit examples
5. Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems based on ISO 19011
6. GFSI and GFSI Benchmarked Standards Internal Audit Requirements
7. Internal Audit Exercise
8. Online test consisting of 30 multiple choice questions covering the topics taught in the course.
List of topics covered:
• Introduction to Internal Auditing
• Auditing Document Control
• Auditing Record Control
• The Role of the Internal Auditor
• Setting up an Internal Audit Programme
• Audit Risk Assessment
• Internal Auditor Attributes
• How to create an Audit Checklist
• Categorizing Non-conformities
• Audit Preparation
• Typical Internal Audit Procedure
• Internal Audit Reporting
• Sample Internal Audit Reports
• Sample Non-conformance Reports
• Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems based on ISO 19011
• Purpose of Internal Audits
• GFSI and GFSI Benchmarked Standards Internal Audit Requirements
• Internal Audit Examples
• Good Manufacturing Practice Audit Example
• Sample Audit Plans
• Sample Internal Audit Risk Assessments
• Internal Auditor Tips
• Internal Auditor Do’s and Don’ts
• Sample Audit Checklists
• Practical Exercises – Internal Audit Scenarios