Practical Supplier Auditor Training(2 customer reviews)
The next Live training course is scheduled for Friday, February 05 (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM UK, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Eastern USA).
If you want to take the training course sooner, purchase the previous webinar recording from September 04, 2020 and experience the full 4-hour training session along with the presentation slides, exam and certificate.
Instructor: Vladimir Surčinski, Auditor and Trainer
Facilitator: Simon Timperley, Administrator, IFSQN
Cost per attendee: $97.00 USD
Training Course Outline:
The Practical Supplier Auditor Online 4-hour training webinar is suitable for those wishing to conduct audits of suppliers either to evaluate a new supplier’s ability to meet your contractual/food safety & quality requirements or to re-evaluate an existing supplier’s performance.
At the IFSQN we pride ourselves on providing practical training rather than theoretical. We are pleased to announce an online training webinar that will show you the main steps in the process of supplier evaluation and audit through clear and simple examples.
In the first part of the training participants will receive instruction on the implementation of different models for effective supplier evaluation; including evaluation of service providers with complete categorization of all suppliers.
Models and processes of supplier evaluation are compatible with the requirements of the GFSI certification schemes such as IFS, BRC, SQF, FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000, which will help you implement them in your company easily.
In the second part of the training participants will receive instruction on developing an audit program, auditors, audit checklists and an audit plan. All this will include practical examples and the possibility to get an insight from the lead auditor perspective.
All attendees receive:
- Copy of the training materials (Slides and Templates)
- Personalized IFSQN Training Academy Certificate
- 30 day access to the webinar recording
- Exclusive post webinar contact with the presenter for further explanation and input
- Introduction to GFSI food standards demands (general and specific)
- Types of suppliers and supply chain demands
- Models of supplier evaluation – practical tools
- Supplier evaluation for deferent types of industries in the food chain
- Defining criteria for evaluation of suppliers
- Evaluation process for suppliers of raw materials (primary production)
- Evaluation process for suppliers of raw materials (food production)
- Evaluation process for suppliers of packaging materials
- Evaluation process for suppliers of services
- Management of results after evaluation
- Categorization of suppliers according to results – definition of list of suppliers
- Definition of action plans for supply chain emergencies
- Communication of evaluation results and defining of specific food safety goals
- Models of audits (first party, second party, third party audit)
- Supplier audits – general requirements
- Announced audits
- Unannounced audits
- Development of the audit program
- Supplier audit – primary production
- Supplier audit – food production
- Supplier audit – packaging materials
- Supplier audit - services
- Training and selection of auditors (internal / external)
- Development of audit checklists
- Development of the audit plan and communication with the supplier
- Performing the supplier audit
- Methods of auditing
- Auditor behaviour
- Collection of useful data during the audit
- Recording of data and corrective action plans
- Type of reports and communication of audit results
- Management of audit results and definition of specific food safety goals