Complaint Management & Performance Improvement Training(0 customer reviews)
Previous Training Recording:
Purchase the recording from April 03, 2020 to experience the full 3-hour training session along with the presentation slides, templates and certificate of attendance.
This webinar will enable participants to develop practical knowledge of complaint management. The webinar provides instruction on how to implement a complaint management system, how to investigate complaints, how to collate complaint data and how to analyze complaint data using the complaint trend analysis tools provided to identify areas of concern that need to be addressed and opportunities for improvement.
Instructor: Tony Connor, Chief Technical Advisor, IFSQN
Facilitator: Simon Timperley, Administrator, IFSQN
Cost per attendee: $97.00 USD
Training Course Outline:
Complaint handling is included in Food Safety Management Requirements of the GFSI Guidance Document and as such is a compulsory element of GFSI benchmarked standards including BRC, SQF, IFS and FSSC 22000.
The capture and analysis of complaints is a tool for identifying deficiencies in the effectiveness of your food safety management system. Complaint levels are a key performance indicator and reflect the effectiveness of the food safety management system. Customer complaints can provide an insight into site performance and any areas that may require greater focus.
Effective complaint management requires procedures to ensure that customer complaints are captured, recorded, investigated, responded to, complaint trends are investigated and corrective and/or preventive actions. Actions should be proportionate to the seriousness and frequency of the problems identified and carried out promptly by appropriately trained staff.
In this webinar, we will cover the elements of a complaint management system and show how analysis of complaints can provide useful information to identify and correct non-conformity and demonstrate continuous improvement.
We will show you tried and trusted systems, that have been developed over 25 years, to analyze complaint data to identify food safety issues and adverse trends in complaints. The training includes an Annual Complaint Analyzer which will assist participants in future Complaint Analysis and Complaint Performance Improvement.
There will be practical examples demonstrated and a question and answer session to discuss any difficulties that you may have with complaint management and performance improvement.
The course is suitable for all personnel working in food manufacturing, food handling, food storage or food distribution operations.
All attendees receive:
- A copy of the training material (PDF)
- Personalized IFSQN Training Academy Certificate
- Complaint Procedure and Investigation Form Templates
- Complaint Analysis Templates
- Annual Complaint Trend Analyzer
- 30-day access to the webinar recording
- Introduction - Importance of Complaint Management
- GFSI & GFSI Benchmarked Standards Complaint Management Requirements
- Establishing an Effective Complaint Management System
- How effective Good Manufacturing Practices and Factory Inspections reduce complaint numbers
- Analysis of Complaints
- Complaint Performance Improvement
- The Process
- Communication Channels
- On Pack Information
- Complaint Form
- Initial Response
- Corrective Action
- Summarizing complaints by product and type
- Complaint analysis (week, month, year)
- Complaint trend analysis
- Implementing actions to improve your complaint performance
- Complaint Trend Analysis Tool!