• 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Malaysia
    Malaysia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

Dear all,

A good day to all of you. :shades: 

I have a questions to ask regarding the food fraud and defence.

How should i start to do TACCP and VACCP? does the process are similiar with HACCP?

which topic should i focus? raw material? packaging? process flow?

can anybody mind to share any template of TACCP and VACCP?

i dont know which part should i start. I had done previous assessment on this before, but not specified om TACCP and VACCP, just general checklist for food defence and food fraud. Identify some gaps.

However, my auditor ask me to do in TACCP and VACCP format.. i dont have any idea on it..

kindly assist,

best regards,

fadilah 

Adistiyaika

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 26 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 21 May 2018 - 02:40 AM

hello, starting TACCP and VACCP just like HACCP . I mean there are some steps to assess food defense and food fraud. 

you can learn how to start an TACCP based on PAS 96:2017 regulation (see the attachment)

and how to start VACCP maybe you can download the attachment below 

For TACCP I think you just focus on the threat in all critical area, so you dont have to know about the detail process or product

But fo VACCP, I think you should focus on packaging and raw material. Because in VACCP, we assess any material from supplier that we buy for make a product.

Thank you, 

:spoton:

Attached Files

Thanked by 3 Members:

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 163 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:21 AM

Hello,

TACCP is more complex than VACCP. VACCP (more on economic gain) starts from your supplier until product(raw material and packaging material) is received. TACCP is from the supplier rawmat and packaging materials) until your customer receive your finished product. TACCP includes risk of disgruntled employees in your plant. Random malicious act by an employee with mental illness who were hired without thorough background check. Or from visitors that the intention is to do malicious act to your product.

regards,

redfox

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 21 May 2018 - 06:20 AM

hello, starting TACCP and VACCP just like HACCP . I mean there are some steps to assess food defense and food fraud. 

you can learn how to start an TACCP based on PAS 96:2017 regulation (see the attachment)

and how to start VACCP maybe you can download the attachment below 

For TACCP I think you just focus on the threat in all critical area, so you dont have to know about the detail process or product

But fo VACCP, I think you should focus on packaging and raw material. Because in VACCP, we assess any material from supplier that we buy for make a product.

Thank you, 

:spoton:

Hi Adistiyaika,

Thks for the input.

Just to note that 1st attachment  is an interesting overview of the scope of food fraud.

PAS 96 is a valuable early publication on food fraud however IIRC some of its definitions/interpretations are not fully aligned to GFSI's more recent publications. Auditor's might still acccept its opinions though.

@ fadilah

I suggest you do a little searching regarding FSSC22000's objectives which IIRC are discussed in other threads here.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users