Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:00 PM

:welcome: Hi, I am a partner of www.entrustfoodsafety.com a food safety partnership located across the UK and working across Europe and the developing world. We primarily work for retailers, manufacturers & have worked with the UN.

Our core interests are BRC/EFSIS, HACCP, ISO 9001:2001, ISO 22000:2005.

I am an IRCA approved Food Safety Auditor and do some subbing for major CB's. For an number of years I was also an evaluator for the BRC Global Food Standard.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:43 AM

:welcome: Hi, I am a partner of www.entrustfoodsafety.com a food safety partnership located across the UK and working across Europe and the developing world. We primarily work for retailers, manufacturers & have worked with the UN.

Our core interests are BRC/EFSIS, HACCP, ISO 9001:2001, ISO 22000:2005.

I am an IRCA approved Food Safety Auditor and do some subbing for major CB's. For an number of years I was also an evaluator for the BRC Global Food Standard.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forums. I notice you have made a couple of very helpful posts already. Thank you. :biggrin:

If you look in 'my controls' (link near the top of page) you can add a signature to your profile including a link to your website, this will appear in every post you make. It is a little commercial benefit for active and helpful posters.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users