Event Organizer Integra Training & Consultancy
Contact Name Harold Metsoja
Contact Number 44(0)1722 338138
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is an ISO 22000 auditor / lead auditor course, incorporating ISO 22002-1, required for FSSC 22000 audits. The standard is gaining rapid momentum in the food, drinks, packaging and feed industries and the intention is for it to apply to all food chain sectors. By concentrating on FSSC 22000 attendees gain a more up to date & comprehensive understanding of food safety systems.
This 5 day course is certified by the IRCA (no. A17687). The programme and learning objectives are attached.
In the UK courses are planned for:
- 24 – 28 March 2014 in Royal Wooton Basset, Swindon.
- 19 - 23 May 2014 in Welwyn Garden City.
- A complete understanding of ISO 22000:2005 AND the requirements of ISO/TS 22002-1.
- You understand the certification requirements of FSSC 22000, a GFSI approved food safety certification scheme.
- You gain the knowledge and skills to undertake value added internal, supplier and 3rd party food safety audits.
- You are able to audit hazard analysis processes, PRP’s, and HACCP control systems.
- You are able to prepare, conduct, report and follow-up FSMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011, Guidance to auditing Management Systems.
For non-UK participants collection from / return to a convenient airport can be arranged at no extra cost.
Two weeks before the course we will send out comprehensive joining instructions which will include pre-course reading / exercises.
To successfully complete the course participants need to pass the end of course exam and the individual continuous assessment.
For course participants these are:
- Experience of working in the food chain.
- Working knowledge to PRP’s, HACCP and GMP.
- Knowledge of the laws that apply to their experience in the food chain.
Please contact me at any time if you require more information.
Principal Trainer & Consultant
Integra Training & Consultancy
PO Box 1541, Salisbury, SP1 1SN, United Kingdom
T: +44(0)1722 338138