Event Organizer Intertek Academy
Contact Name Emma West
Contact Number +44 (0) 1908 857765 (Direct Dial)
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 2 - Understanding the Requirements This Course provides participants with detailed information on the requirements of the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution - Issue 2.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to the Standard including the scope and structure of the Standard
- An in-depth review of the standard’s requirement clauses
- Interpretation and guidelines
- The auditing protocol and certification process
- Report writing and non-conformity classification
- Basis for clause exclusion and risk assessment
- Planning audits – particularly multi-site operations, satellite depots and Head office
- New audit report – levels of detail and expectations for quality
Knowledge of the Standard would be beneficial.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at individuals implementing or auditing against the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution.
Our training courses are designed to expand knowledge, Intertek do not endorse or recommend particular methods or techniques.