Event Organizer Intertek Academy
Contact Name Emma West
Contact Number +44 (0) 1908 857765 (Direct Dial)
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Standard for Agents and Brokers – Understanding the Requirements for Auditors - 1-day course
Description Newly introduced in 2014 the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers provides essential certification for companies in the food and/or packaging supply chain that provide the services of purchase, importation or distribution of products. This course is designed for auditors already qualified on the suite of BRC Global Standards, who wish to gain a working knowledge of the scope, requirements and protocol of the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers.
At the end of the course delegates will be assessed by a 1 hour exam. Anyone wishing to conduct certification audits will need to achieve a Merit of 80% or over in this exam as well as meeting the other auditor requirements as set out in the Standard.
- Certification managers and technical reviewers
- Know the scope of the Standard requirements, understand what companies may be certificated to the Standard and products applicable for certification
- Understand the format and structure of the requirements of the Standard
- Have knowledge of the International Commercial Trading Terms used in the industry
- Identify what is required to comply with each requirement
- Know how to prepare for an audit to the Global Standard for Agents and Brokers
- Be aware of the scope and duration of an audit
- Understand the procedure for closing out corrective actions on non-conformities
- Be familiar with how an audit will be reported and how companies will be certificated