Event Organizer NSF-GFTC
Contact Name Annette Crewson
Contact Number 519-821-1246 ext. 5028
Contact Email email@example.com
Event State/City Guelph
Event Country Canada
Cost of Attendance $735.00 CDN
Event/Registration URL http://www.gftc.ca/courses-and-training/course-details.aspx?course=GLB03
This course meets the training requirement for the SQF consultant and will provide the SQF practitioner with the knowledge to develop their in-house program. SQF consultants must also successfully complete the online exam provided directly through SQFI.
The SQF Code is a HACCP-based food safety and quality management system that applies to all sectors of the food industry, from primary production to distribution. SQF certification provides assurance that food safety plans have been implemented in agreement with HACCP and relevant regulatory requirements and have proven effective to manage food safety. Understand the requirements of the SQF Code including system elements, implementation, rating system and audit scoring in this comprehensive two-day workshop. At the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Discuss the updates to the SQF Code, from Edition 7.1 to Edition 7.2, food sector categories and corresponding modules
- Describe SQF system elements
- Differentiate between Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 certification
- Implement and maintain SQF systems
- Develop, validate and verify your food safety and quality plans and SQF system
- Prepare for SQF certification
- Understand requirements for SQF practitioners and SQF consultants
A good understanding and working knowledge of food safety and quality management systems is essential.
Participants should bring their copy of the SQF Code to this training program.