Event Organizer NSF-GFTC
Contact Name Annette Crewson
Contact Number 519-821-1246 ext. 5028
Contact Email email@example.com
Event State/City Guelph
Event Country Canada
Cost of Attendance $735.00 CDN
Event/Registration URL http://www.gftc.ca/courses-and-training/course-details.aspx?course=GLB61
The SQF Code, Ed. 7.2 is an internationally recognized certification system, with emphasis on the systematic application of HACCP for control of food quality hazards as well as food safety. The implementation of an SQF management system addresses food safety and quality requirements and provides the solution for businesses supplying local and global food markets.
This course is designed for individuals working in the food packaging manufacturing industry. This course will help them meet the SQF Practitioner requirements by promoting an understanding of the SQF Code, Edition 7.2 and providing a detailed knowledge base to participants to facilitate the successful implementation and maintenance of an SQF System.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the SQF Code, Ed. 7.2 format, and modules applicable to food packaging manufacturing sector
- Understand requirements for SQF Practitioners and SQF Consultants
- Describe the differences between Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 SQF certification
- Identify the SQF System elements and Mandatory Requirements
- Implement, manage and maintain SQF Systems in a food packaging manufacturing environment
- Develop, validate and verify the elements of food packaging safety and quality plans under the SQF System
- Know how to prepare for the SQF certification audit
An examination is optional after taking this course in order to receive a certificate from SQFI. This exam is an additional fee of $75 invoiced by SQFI and must be taken online by participating trainees independently. Instructions on taking this exam will be given at the course.