Practical HACCP Training for Food Safety Teams(9 customer reviews)
The next Live training course is scheduled for Friday, September 24, 2021 (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM UK, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM Eastern USA).
Alternatively you may purchase the recording from January 22, 2021 to experience the full 4-hour training session along with the presentation slides, templates, end test and certificate of attendance.
The Practical HACCP for Food Safety Teams Training webinar is suitable for training your food safety (HACCP) team members in Good Hygienic Practices and HACCP implementation as per the requirements of GFSI benchmarked standards including the SQF Food Safety Code and BRCGS Global Standards for Food Safety.
This 4-hour interactive IFSQN online webinar will enable participants to develop practical knowledge of the principles of food safety and HACCP systems also including guidance on Good Hygiene Practices and Application of the HACCP System as per CODEX Recommended International Code of Practice General Principles of Food Hygiene 2020.
Instructor: Tony Connor, Chief Technical Advisor, IFSQN
Facilitator: Simon Timperley, Administrator, IFSQN
Cost per attendee: $97.00 USD
Training Course Outline:
At the IFSQN we pride ourselves on providing practical training rather than theoretical. We are pleased to announce an online webinar that you can attend and use to train your food safety team in HACCP implementation and GMP best practices. This interactive IFSQN online webinar will enable participants to develop practical knowledge of the principles of food safety and HACCP systems.
The webinar provides instruction on how to implement a HACCP system from preliminary steps to documenting a Food Safety Plan with CCPs and Preventive Controls. Due to popular demand a section on How the FSMA affects HACCP - Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Preventive Controls is now included.
The course is suitable for food handlers, supervisors, managers and HACCP team members working in food manufacturing, food packaging, food handling, food storage or food distribution operations.
All attendees receive:
• Copy of the training material (PDF)
• Personalized IFSQN Training Academy Certificate awarded on successful completion of the course and end test
• 30 day access to the webinar recording
The course is delivered in 7 sections:
1. Introduction to HACCP
2. Types of Contamination
4. Good Hygienic Practices/Good Manufacturing Practices
5. HACCP Principles and Developing a HACCP/Food Safety Plan
6. How the FSMA affects HACCP - Hazard Identification, Evaluation and Preventive Controls
7. Online test consisting of 30 multiple choice questions covering the topics taught in the course.
There are interactive exercises to do at the end of each stage including identifying sources of contamination, corresponding control measures to prevent contamination and hazard/control measure assessment.
List of topics covered:
• Introduction to HACCP
• Why Food Safety is important
• CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene
• Types of contamination
• Where contamination comes from
• Types of Hazard
• Biological Hazards
• Common food poisoning bacteria
• Chemical Hazards
• Physical Hazards
• HACCP Terms and Definitions
• The HACCP team
• Product Description
• Intended Use
• HACCP Scope
• Process Flow Diagram
• Flow Diagram Verification
• Prerequisite Programs
• Conducting a hazard analysis
• Hazard Assessment
• Identifying the Critical Control Points
• HACCP Decision Tree
• Establishing Critical Limits
• Preventive Controls
• Establishing a Monitoring System
• Establishing Corrective Actions
• Establishing HACCP Documentation