BRCGS (& FSMA) Food Safety and Quality Management System for Food Manufacturers - Issue 9(1 customer reviews)
This comprehensive yet simple Food Safety Management System Package contains EVERYTHING you will need to meet the requirements and achieve certification to the BRCGS - Food Safety (Issue 9).
This package also covers Module 13: Meeting FSMA Requirements for Food, which assists manufacturing organizations in understanding those prescriptive elements within the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) preventive controls for human foods and animal foods that are not explicitly covered within the BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety.
Watch this product demonstration video for an overview of the extensive documentation, records templates, training, checklists and project implementation tools contained in our packages.
The IFSQN BRCGS & FSMA Food Safety & Quality Management System Package is ideal for organizations looking to meet the requirements of the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 and BRCGS Module 13 Meeting FSMA Requirements for Food. This version has been updated in accordance with CODEX Recommended International Code of Practice General Principles of Food Hygiene 2020 Edition HACCP System and Guidelines for its Application.
The main documents are provided in Microsoft Word English format and can be easily edited to suit your operation.
Included in the package:
- Food Safety Management System & Prerequisite Program Procedures
A comprehensive set of editable Food Safety Management System & Prerequisite Procedures in Microsoft Word format that match every clause of the 9 sections of the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 and include the requirements of Module 13 Meeting FSMA Requirements for Food.
- Updated Food Safety Plan Procedures & Tools
A comprehensive Food Safety Plan Procedure & HACCP Calculator in accordance with the FSMA and CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene 2020 Edition Chapter Two HACCP System and Guidelines for its Application. Plus, a new 2022 Decision Tree.
- Implementation Assistance
A range of tools including a Start-Up Guide, An Implementation Workbook, Instructions, Training Presentations, Guidance, Easy to use Record Templates and Technical Support
Food Safety Management System Procedures & Prerequisite Program Template Procedures
The IFSQN BRCGS & FSMA Food Safety & Quality Management System Package contains comprehensive top level Food Safety Management System procedures templates in Microsoft Word format that form the foundations of your Food Safety Management System so you don't have to spend 1,000's of hours writing compliant procedures.
These Food Safety Management System Templates match the clauses of the BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 and Module 13 Meeting FSMA Requirements for Food.
The documents are provided in Microsoft Word (US) English format and are easily edited to suit your organization.
Updated Food Safety Plan Procedures & Tools
A comprehensive Food Safety Plan Procedure is provided in accordance with the Standard, FSMA requirements for Preventative Controls and Codex General Principles of Food Hygiene 2020 Edition Chapter Two HACCP System and Guidelines for its Application.
An updated BRCGS HACCP Calculator and Instructions are included based on FSMA requirements, Codex 2020 Edition Chapter Two HACCP System and Guidelines for its Application plus a new 2022 Decision Tree as agreed by the Codex Committee on Food Hygiene in March 2022.
- A Start-Up Guide – Issue 9 version of the Package includes a Start-Up Guide which will guide you through the contents of the package.
- An Implementation Workbook - Provides a step-by-step guide to developing your BRCGS & FMSA Food Safety & Quality Management System.
- Guidance - The package includes Food Safety Management System Compliance PowerPoint Training Presentations. These will help you understand where all the documents provided ensure your Food Safety Management System complies with the BRCGS Standard and the FSMA.
- BRCGS 9 Implementation Plan – A comprehensive BRCGS 9 Implementation Plan is included and can be used by Senior Management to plan the development of your BRCGS Food Safety Management System
- Laboratory Management Assistance - The package contains a supplementary comprehensive Laboratory Quality compliant with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 to compliment FS 5.6A Product Inspection, Testing and Analysis. BRCGS Global Standard requires internal laboratories that are used to conduct input, environmental, or product analyses, sampling and testing methods to be in accordance with the applicable requirements of ISO/IEC 17025. The Laboratory Quality Manual will prove very useful to Laboratories that are new to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- Assistance with Supplier Risk Assessment - The package contains documentation and tools that supplement FS 3.5 Supplier and Raw Material Approval and Monitoring including a Supplier & Material Risk Assessment Template and FSMA Supply Chain Controls Presentation
- Assistance with Food Defense Assessment - The package contains a Food Defense Threat Assessment Template to supplement FS 4.2 Food Defense procedure.
- Assistance with Food Fraud Assessment - The package contains FS 5.4 Food Fraud Raw Material Assessment Tool to supplement FS 5.4 Product Authenticity, Claims & Chain of Custody procedure.
- Assistance with Internal Auditor Training - The package includes Internal Auditor and Inspection (GMP Audit) PowerPoint Training Presentations. There are also completed examples of corresponding Internal Audit and Good Manufacturing Practice Audit/Inspection Forms.
- Assistance with Complaint Management - The package contains a Complaints Analyzer Template, Instructions and Guidance to supplement FS 3.10 Management of Customer Complaints procedure.
- Free Online Technical Support - One of the unique features of our packages is that we provide technical support. This package includes online technical support and expertise to answer your questions and assist you in developing your BRCGS Food Safety and Quality Management System until you achieve certification.
- BRCGS & FSMA Implementation Workbook Issue 9
- BRCGS & FSMA Food Safety & Quality Management System Start Up Issue 9