• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:23 PM

Hi,

I have a newly trained team on internal auditing for BRC/IoP. I am wondering the best way to implement the process. We are not yet certified but look to be in 6 months time.... we are a self adhesive manufacturing company...

Where do I start so that the process picks out the loop holes before the final certification audit is done?

Your suggestions will be appreciated..

Thanks,
Dot.

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:20 PM

Hi,

I have a newly trained team on internal auditing for BRC/IoP. I am wondering the best way to implement the process. We are not yet certified but look to be in 6 months time.... we are a self adhesive manufacturing company...

Where do I start so that the process picks out the loop holes before the final certification audit is done?

Your suggestions will be appreciated..

Thanks,
Dot.

Hi Dot

If you look under Document Exchange you'll see that i've posted a risk assessment for internal audits.
Just list your procedures in the spreadsheet and score according to a food safety risk assessment. Do the internal audits that score highest first.

if you need any more help, give me a shout

caz x

GMO

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,849 posts
  • 726 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:08 PM

I'd still work my way through all of them (but focus on the highest risk first as Caz suggests). I'd set out an internal audit plan and base it on sections of the standard, breaking it into manageable chunks. 6 months is doable if you split out the audits, remember it takes time to sort out the corrective actions...

Dot

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:44 AM

Thanks guys. Will let you know what am up to...

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users