Anyone care to explain the difference between CCP and OPRP with reference to ISO 22000 in detail...???
As background, here is one approach leading to the use of the above criteria-
IMO, this procedure is relatively straightforward up to step 5 at which point it becomes considerably subjective.
(1) Define Prerequisites, detail - 7.2.3 ot iso22002-1 (for food)
(2) Locate significant hazards (SH) – detail – 7.3, 7.4.2, 7.4.3
(3) Select appropriate control measures for the SH – detail – 7.4.4
(4) Validate the control measure selected – detail – iso22004
(5) Select a methodology compatible with the elements of 7.4.4 (a-g) so as to assign the control measures to the haccp plan or to an OPRP program – detail - iso22004