• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 3 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:48 AM

Hi
I'm a BRC 3rd Party Auditor who works for one of the certification bodies as a BRC Assessor working as a contractor (I don't actually work for the CB, although I have been through all the shadow auditing etc. to gain my strips as it were!)
I'm looking at my training requirements for 2011 and I would like to undertake a conversion course to go from BRC to FSSC 22000 to improve my offering to my clients. I have seen that there are 9001 conversion courses, and I am also a 9001 Lead Assessor, although I was wondering if anyone knew of a BRC / FSSC 22000 auditor conversion course.
Many thanks

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,224 posts
  • 1292 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:49 PM

Hi
I'm a BRC 3rd Party Auditor who works for one of the certification bodies as a BRC Assessor working as a contractor (I don't actually work for the CB, although I have been through all the shadow auditing etc. to gain my strips as it were!)
I'm looking at my training requirements for 2011 and I would like to undertake a conversion course to go from BRC to FSSC 22000 to improve my offering to my clients. I have seen that there are 9001 conversion courses, and I am also a 9001 Lead Assessor, although I was wondering if anyone knew of a BRC / FSSC 22000 auditor conversion course.
Many thanks

Try Campden:

http://www.campden.c...-conversion.htm

http://www.campden.c...-programmes.htm

Regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users