Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 369 posts
  • 44 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

How do you find something that needs to be improved?

Zeeshan

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 499 posts
  • 224 thanks
Excellent

• Pakistan
    Pakistan
  • Interests:QMS, TQM, FSMS, HMS (Halal Management System), IMS (Integrated Management System), Training Programs Management, Performance Management

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:31 AM

How do you find something that needs to be improved?

Answer to your question lies in the requirements stated under section 8.5.1. You can find areas for improvements while implementing and auditing the requirements of communication, management review etc.

In other words when you implement the requirements of 8 aspects (communication, management review etc.) or use these individual systems (system of communication etc.), you get some outputs/results such as identification of delays in communication, miscommunication, need for resources, increasing trends of nonconformities as audit findings etc. All these are areas for improvements and improving all these situations can contribute to the continual improvement of the effectiveness of management system.

Regards:
M.Zeeshan.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 31 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

Dear MOM,

The usual problem is how do you not find something that needs to be improved ? :smile:

There is a short but quite informative recent thread on this here somewhere which contains some examples followed by critical discussion, the latter I recall particularly contributed by GMO et al.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

tsmith7858

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 262 posts
  • 52 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:21 PM

Dear MOM,

The usual problem is how do you not find something that needs to be improved ? :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

I agree with Charles. If you can't find something to improve, please let us know how you did it. :thumbup:

You should be constantly learning from internal audits, external audits, customer feedback, monitoring results, trend data, etc.

You also want to stay on top of industry standards. What are your supliers or customers doing, what are your competitors doing, what is someone in a totally different business doing?

There are are as many ways to find things that need improved as there are to improve them.

Thanked by 2 Members:

Heidi VdW

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• Belgium
    Belgium

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:04 AM

You also can start from information such as verification of your system and/or management review.
If you do these, based on thorough analysis of data (such as non-conformities, complaints, etc), you will certainly see there are weak items in your system/organisation.

good luck with it!

Thanked by 2 Members:

food safety and haccp

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 5 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

hi my name is fahim and can any one send me ppt format for employee traning,i need an exact copy,becoz they are so many available on the net,i need specifiaclly for an five star hotel,if any member who is working has an hygiene or food safety officer,i am requesting you to please send me an power point presentation,this will really help me start my training class on an good note.quick response would be welccomed.fahim

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users