- We use water as a main ingredient in our products.
- We receive water from the city, and they provide us with yearly reports.
- We have well water that is used only as cooling tower water.
- We receive quarterly reports from a state lab (We pasteurize milk products (rehydrated NFDM) once a month, and therefore have a state inspector that comes quarterly submitting water samples from our main supply, well and glycol)
- We test our well water and city water weekly for P/A of coliforms and E.coli
- We conduct weekly Free Chlorine tests before and after our filter to verify it is adequately removing the chlorine from the city.
- I've attached a modified verision of our current program, and I would like some input, as it seems to always trigger questions from our auditors.
Additionally, could someone help with corrective actions?
Edited by ewhite, 15 April 2011 - 04:41 PM.