• Quick Navigation
Photo

Does a trainer of internal auditors need formal training?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic
- - - - -

debaduttajayaprakash

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 43 posts
  • 14 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

there is slight ambiguity from various certification standard . The BRC says the IA auditor should be trained and can prove his/her competency where as ISO standard says must be trained .. Do not know how to interpret it  . If you are an experienced person working in a similar kind  industry  for years I will believe you know better then the one or two days auditor . Apart from basic audit format ( which is available online ) you understand your process better then anyone so if you can format a nice audit  and each area is covered nicely and co related with internal corrective action plan and other audits along with your HACCP , Customer code of Practice and third party certification standard I dont see why you need a training certificate

But the second part is more difficult to prove your competency to an auditor. Well we spend a lot in certification programme and all so may be a IA audit training will cover up and no need to face the auditors question. I still use my fantastic IA format , supplier audit format which I prepared before going for training .

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users