• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hi All;

Clause # 5.4 , my question here , if I want to give an adequate or R&A for the food safety team , what shall I define ?

please assist

Regards
Hgienice

hygienic

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 457 posts
  • 22 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:08 AM

Hi All;

Clause # 5.4 , my question here , if I want to give an adequate or R&A for the food safety team , what shall I define ?

please assist

Regards
Hgienice

I mean What are the Most common Responsibilities & Authorities for the food safety team in the Organisation certified in ISO 22000.
Hygienic

CMac

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Norway
    Norway

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hi,
The answer of your question is in the standard, but I'll give you a summary here. The team should have regularly meetings including the following: analyze results from verification activities, i.e. audits, certify that the system is in accordance with the requirements of the organization, assess the possibility of improvements and need for changes in the system, review records that can indicate possible presence of potentially unsafe products, obtain evidence of the impact of any corrective actions taken, review changes that can impact on the food safety, such as new products, ingredients, equipment, processes, areas, environment, packaging materials and processes, personnel and responsibilities, requirements, complainings, etc. review of emergency situations, evaluating the system, impact of updates, review communication and information, results from the management's review, regulary review the hazard analysis and HACCP plan, impact of training, etc.
Again, everything above is mentioned in the standard, you just have to read it ;)
Good luck!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users