zein1

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Lebanon
    Lebanon
  • Interests:Knowledge of new technologies. I have experience in consultancy for ISO9001 and HACCP as well as auditing.
    Like also to partcipitate in seminars or lectures where I can learn more about food science, technology and safety. Also like to give lectures on Quality and Food Safey where I can share my experience givem that I spent 9 yrs in working within different food industries.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:45 AM

Dear Colleagues,
I am looking for an institution/training agency where I can attend a BRC (food - issue 6) (3 days including report preparation) - provided that the location of such agency would be within the Asia/ Middle east region due to cost issue, since I cannot afford doing same training within Europe/ USA where due to travel cost plus accommodation along with course cost value.
So please if any one of you could help me identify such location or if there are means of accomplishing this course - please help.
The objective of attending such course is that I looking to be qualified as BRC (food) auditor, where my current location is Saudi Arabia.
Looking for kind feedback,
Regards,
Zein A. Hijazi

Mick3911

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:08 AM

If you get no joy finding a course to attend, you could try here http://www.allsafe.o...ing_course.html

JoGriffiths

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hi,

you can search on the BRC Global Standards website for a training provider in your area. The link is http://www.brctraini...rchforATPs.aspx

Regards
Jo

HACCP Mentor

HACCP Mentor

• IFSQN Member
  • 132 posts
  • 42 thanks
Good

• Australia
    Australia
  • Interests:Helping and mentoring others to achieve their food safety and HACCP compliance outcomes.

BRC Consultant

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:17 AM

Check out this link for BRC training in Asia/Pacific region

http://www.brctraini...siaPacific.aspx

Click here to get The Ultimate Guide to HACCP Certification

Read our article on How to be a Successful HACCP Team Leader

Update your HACCP knowledge with our accredited Codex HACCP 2020 Update Online Training

HACCP Mentor is a global food safety compliance and education platform that makes food safety, quality and HACCP compliance easy.

Find us at www.haccpmentor.com

Thanked by 1 Member:

zein1

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 16 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Lebanon
    Lebanon
  • Interests:Knowledge of new technologies. I have experience in consultancy for ISO9001 and HACCP as well as auditing.
    Like also to partcipitate in seminars or lectures where I can learn more about food science, technology and safety. Also like to give lectures on Quality and Food Safey where I can share my experience givem that I spent 9 yrs in working within different food industries.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

Dear Colleagues,
Would you think the distance learning is a valuable tool?
Have you heard that such method was not valuable - that is lead to failure of some users after trying such service? (that is not achieving their goals/expectations)
Regards,
Zein

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users