• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Nigeria
    Nigeria

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:26 AM

Dear Colleagues,
I am new in this forum. I just finished a GAP analysis assessment of my enterprise, please can anyone share with me a template of how to write a technical report for the analysis exercise.

Thank you so much.
Obadina A.O.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:35 AM

Dear Colleagues,
I am new in this forum. I just finished a GAP analysis assessment of my enterprise, please can anyone share with me a template of how to write a technical report for the analysis exercise.

Thank you so much.
Obadina A.O.

Dear Obadina,

This is posted in the ISO 22000 forum. AFAIK, there is no specific requirement within the standard for a GAP analysis so the choice of format is presumably optional.

One typical format is similar to various templates on this forum for Internal Audits where a detailed corrective action plan is raised for each significant deviation. Presumably if there are no deviations, no report will be necessary other than a satisfactory summation statement. :smile:

Another alternative (SQF related) is the format style of documents linked/attached in posts #2 and #4 of this thread which (partially) include a truncated, corrective action plan -

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__56238

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users