• IFSQN Member
  • 89 posts
  • 61 thanks
Good

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Good day

I wonder if anyone can help me with a basic template to cover the requirement for off-site storage of products:

3.5.3.2 Contracts or formal agreements shall exist with the suppliers of services which clearly define service expectations and ensure potential food safety risks associated with the service have been addressed.

Many thanks

Makayla

EthelT

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

I am also looking for a template but it seems like nobody has it. My idea is to create my own specifying my expectations for the services provided to ensure that it supports the food safety and quality objectives of the company. These expectations would come from various programs of the quality system addressing quality, safety and legality clauses. Hope that helps. I am going to attempt to make one here pretty soon.

Wine Gum

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 89 posts
  • 61 thanks
Good

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for the reply eebeetee - I will also look at different programs for information to put a agreement together for off-site storage.

Makayla

SVO

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

Good day

I wonder if anyone can help me with a basic template to cover the requirement for off-site storage of products:

3.5.3.2 Contracts or formal agreements shall exist with the suppliers of services which clearly define service expectations and ensure potential food safety risks associated with the service have been addressed.

Many thanks

Makayla

It is a bit difficult but what you need to do is conduct a risk assessment on your supplier for potential hazards and include the control measures in your supplier/contractor approval program. Remember to include all of the requirements for your supplier/contractor of BRC Version 6 section 3.5 in your policies and SOPs. Hope this helps.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users